Your Edible Yard : Landscaping with Fruits and VegetablesBy Crystal Stevens
Your Edible Yard is the comprehensive how-to guide to turn your yard into a beautiful, bountiful feast. With dozens of color photographs and watercolor illustrations, and landscaping designs for gardeners with any amount of space, it covers everything from design to harvesting instructions/recipes.
Unleash the potential of your yard by transforming it into a beautiful and vibrant space offering a continuous supply of food
Journey into the good food movement by unleashing the potential of your yard, transforming it into a beautiful and vibrant space that offers a continuous supply of food.
Using dozens of beautiful color photographs and watercolor planting charts, infographics, and landscaping designs, Your Edible Yard is the comprehensive how-to guide you need to turn your yard into a bountiful feast.
- Practical gardening methods and maintenance from weeding to wintering, including foodscaping, container gardening, and saving seeds
- Permaculture principles including soil building techniques, garden preparation, raised beds, and natural/non-toxic DIY pesticide alternatives
- How to integrate culinary and medicinal herbs, edible flowers, mushrooms, fruits, vegetables, and wild edibles
- Gardening resources: where to go for help, buy seeds, and source supplies on a budget
- Instructions on preserving, fermenting, freezing, drying, and making simple medicines
- General tips, such as how to find loopholes in laws preventing edible front yards.
top of page