top of page
Whether virtual or in-person, our events are ALL about the conversation. We aim to provide a space where readers can speak with authors and dig deeper into a variety of topics.
- Wed, Sep 27Rockfish Valley Community CenterSep 27, 7:00 PMRockfish Valley Community Center, 190 Rockfish School Ln, Afton, VA 22920, USAWMRA’s Micro Books & Brews @ Rockfish Valley Community Center features Leonard M Adkins, discussing his books, "Hiking & Traveling the Blue Ridge Parkway", "Hiking Virginia North of US 60” & “All About the Appalachian Trail”
- Sat, Sep 30Stone Soup Books at the South RiverSep 30, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMStone Soup Books at the South River, 150 Race Ave, Waynesboro, VA 22980, USAStone Soup & Shenandoah Valley Animal Service Center have teamed up for a Think Paw-sitive Day! We will have vendors, storytime, a raffle, author chat with Cara Achterberg, author of “One Hundred Dogs and Counting”, activities & outdoor games for all ages, and adoptable animals!
- Sat, Sep 30Stone Soup BooksSep 30, 2:00 PMStone Soup Books, 150 Race Ave, Waynesboro, VA 22980, USAJoin us at Think Paw-sitive event for an author chat with Cara Sue Achterberg, discussing her book, "One Hundred Dogs & Counting; One Woman, Ten Thousand Miles, and a Journey into the Heart of Shelters and Rescues"
- Tue, Oct 10Seven Arrows BreweryOct 10, 7:00 PMSeven Arrows Brewery, 2508 Jefferson Hwy #1, Waynesboro, VA 22980, USAWMRA’s Oct 2023 Books & Brews features NYT Best-selling author Jennifer Ackerman, discussing her latest book, "What an Owl Knows; The New Science of the World's Most Enigmatic Birds"
- Wed, Oct 25Rockfish Valley Community CenterOct 25, 7:00 PMRockfish Valley Community Center, 190 Rockfish School Ln, Afton, VA 22920, USAWMRA’s Micro Books & Brews @ Rockfish Valley Community Center features Kat Maier, discussing her book, "Energetic Herbalism : A Guide to Sacred Plant Traditions Integrating Elements of Vitalism, Ayurveda, and Chinese Medicine"
Check Back For More Events Coming Soon
bottom of page